Friday, January 22, 2016

December Wrap-Up : Blogmas!

December Recap

Due to sickness this recap is a little late and I even considered not putting it up because of how late it is. But I though that this would be a nice place to find all of the Blogmas posts especially if I ever need to look back for ideas for this years Blogmas. So without further ado lets go back to December and see what I posted. 




Books Read In December




Books Reviewed In December


I Heart Bloomberg (86 Bloomberg Place #1) by Melody Carlson ★ ★ .5
I wanted to read this because in the past I had really loved Carlson's stories.  Read my review here.

All Wrapped-Up (Geek Girl #1.5) by Holly Smale ★ ★ ★ ★
This was a nice and cute Christmas story that followed Harriet on a new adventure. Read my review here.

The Martian by Andy Weir  ★ ★ ★ ★ 
I've wanted to read this one for quite awhile now and I am so glad I did. I learned so much from it and I can't wait to read other books about Mars in the future now.  Read my review here.

Let them Eat Fruitcake (86 Bloomberg Place #2) by Melody Carlson  ★ ★ ★
This was the second book in the story which showed the girls somewhat alone for Christmas and learning to work together. Read my review here.

Miss Christmas by Gigi Garret ★ ★ ★
A nice Christmas story that wasn't just all about the romance. Read my review here.

Hope for the Holidays by Colleen L. Reece ★ ★.75
This was a short novella that showed when a community comes together they can do anything. Read my review here.

Time and Again (History Mystery #1) by Deborah Heal ★ ★ ★
I was disappointed in this book. Read my review here. 

Christmas at the Vicarage by Rebecca Boxal ★ ★ ★
This was rather disappointing in that it wasn't really a Christmas story at all. Read my review here.

Christmas Singing by Cindy Woodsmall  ★ ★ ★
A nice Amish story showing the strong will of a women when her life's work burns to the ground. Read my review here. 

A Country Christmas by Louisa May Alcott  ★ ★ ★
This story made me fall in love with Alcott's writing again. Read my review here.



In December, I posted


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....