Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Year! New Blog!

 New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year!

As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin. I have officially decided after over 3 years here on blogger to move the blog to a different website. That website is Wordpress! 
What caused this change?
Truthfully I've always been a little frustrated with Blogger for different reasons over the years. Now with so much other stuff going on in my life, being frustrated about this blog isn't something I wanted to have continued on. I truly do love blogging, reviewing books and the whole book community and I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon. 
So instead I have decided it's time for a new website with a new format! After trying out several different ones I decided on WordPress which is now where you will find all my book reviews, giveaway, and partnerships. 

Click here to follow so you can continue to see more Reading With Wrin content!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....