Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa bringing : Top Ten Tuesday #Blogmas Day 22



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks Top Ten is Books I wouldn't mind Santa Bringing. This one was fairly easy this week thankfully due to having a wish list already made and being able to just go right down it and see which ones I really really want. So without further ado here are my Top Ten Books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing.





Diamonds & Deceit by Leila Rasheed 
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen



Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray



In The Woods by Tara French
The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein



Those are the books I would love to get for Christmas. What books do you want to get for Christmas? Or what books will you be buying after Christmas with Gift cards? 


3 comments:

  1. I have yet to read any of the books you listed but have heard so many good things about what you picked! Lair of Dreams is supposed to be great! Enjoy!

    Our TTT
    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do find all of these under your tree this year :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get all of these for Christmas. Merry Christmas!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/22/top-ten-tuesday-36/

    ReplyDelete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....