Sunday, December 6, 2015

December TBR : Blogmas Day 6


While I don't really like to do these anymore because I am horrible at sticking to them. I thought it would be nice to give you all a little bit of an idea of what future reviews you can see on my blog throughout the rest of the month. This is a bit ambitious of me especially since I will have one later on this month as well that will be for Casual Readathon December.


December To Be Read

 





Let Them Eat Fruitcake by Melody Carlson
Time and Again by Deborah Heal
 The Christmas Collection by Various Authors
The Christmas Pony by Melody Carlson
Miss Christmas by Gigi Garrett
Bubba and the 12 deadly days of Christmas by C.L. Bevill
Twelve Days by Teresa Hill


That is my tentative TBR for December. I'm hoping to read a little bit more then these 7 books but we will just have to wait and see. What do you plan to read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....