Sunday, December 13, 2015

November Recap: Preparing for Blogmas! Blogmas Day 13

November Recap!

How is it already 13 days into December? I feel like this month is flying by. But first let's go back to November today and see what all I read and posted.


Books Read In November






Books Reviewed In November

In The Shadow of the Lamp by Susanne Dunlap ★ ★ ★ ★.5
Was such a nice quick historical fiction read! Read my review here.

Whispers in the Reading Room (Chicago World's Fair Mystery #3) by Shelley Gray ★ ★ ★.5
It was interesting to see what Chicago was like after the Fair. Read my review here

Geek Girl (Geek Girl #1) by Holly Smale ★ ★ ★.5
This was such a nice quick read. Read my review here

In November, I posted

T5W: Novella Series I Want To Read , Books I Did Not Finish , Hunger Games Moments  , Books I'm Thankful For
Announcement: Blogmas!


I didn't end up doing as well as I was hoping to in November. How did you do on reading and reviewing in November?
If you're doing Blogmas how have you done on that so far? Is it helping you get more done or slowing you down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....