Top 5 Wednesday!
Top 5 Wednesdays is hosted by Ginger Reads Lainey and you can find the goodreads page here.
With Mockingjay part 2 coming out this weekend this one is very fitting. Here are my favorite moments from the hunger games books and movies.
1. Pretty much anything with Cinna in it I really liked because he taught Katniss so much.
2. While it did take me awhile to like Katniss and Peeta together as a couple. Once I did I really liked how they worked together on things and Peeta always had Katniss in mind when he did things.
3. When Katniss gets angry at the Capitol/President Snow and says exactly what she really feels towards them.
4. Rue in the Meadow. This was one of the few moments I got teary eyed while reading this series.
5. The way that Katniss loves Prim and tries to protect her throughout the whole story.
Those were my Top 5 Hunger Game moments. What were yours?