Wednesday, November 18, 2015

T5W: My Top 5 Hunger Games Moments

Top 5 Wednesday!


Top 5 Wednesdays is hosted by Ginger Reads Lainey and you can find the goodreads page here.
With Mockingjay part 2 coming out this weekend this one is very fitting. Here are my favorite moments from the hunger games books and movies.

1.  Pretty much anything with Cinna in it I really liked because he taught Katniss so much. 



2. While it did take me awhile to like Katniss and Peeta together as a couple. Once I did I really liked how they worked together on things and Peeta always had Katniss in mind when he did things.



3. When Katniss gets angry at the Capitol/President Snow and says exactly what she really feels towards them. 





4. Rue in the Meadow. This was one of the few moments I got teary eyed while reading this series. 
tumblr_m89bplbLqN1qzerjgo14_r2_250



5. The way that Katniss loves Prim and tries to protect her throughout the whole story. 
The Hunger Games on Instagram: “Celebrate #NationalSistersDay today by tagging your sister or loved ones in the comments below!”:

Those were my Top 5 Hunger Game moments. What were yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....