Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#9): Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

 This week is Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel (because when you love a debut you just are ITCHING to get your hands on the author's second book).
I have read several books from new authors to me this year but not a lot of new debut novels. So I ended up doing debut novel authors from this year as well as authors new to me. 



Nicole Dweck with her debut novel being The Debt of Tamar 

You can read my review on it here.







Victoria Aveyard with her debut novel being Red Queen. 









Elisa Nader with her debut novel being 

Read my review here.








Erin Morgenstern with her debut novel being The Night Circus.












Kiera Cass with her debut novel being The Selection.









Kathryn Scott with her debut novel being 








Cristin Terrill with her debut novel being 

Read my review here.







Dawn Kurtagich with her debut novel being 

Read my review here.







Danielle Paige with her debut novel being  

Read my review here.









Martina Boone with her debut novel being 











These were the Top Ten Debut Authors that I could think of first. What were your Top Debut Authors?

3 comments:

  1. I struggled with Night Circus and didn't finish, but it's been on so many lists... maybe I need to try again?
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really struggled with it. I'm hoping her next book doesn't have as many characters so that it won't be as confusing.
    I would say pick it up when you have a lot of time and paper and pen close by the write down who everyone else and what it is they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need to read Red Queen!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/top-ten-tuesday-29/

    ReplyDelete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....