Friday, November 13, 2015

October Recap: The one where I start posting more!


October Recap!

Hello everyone, I hope you had an amazing October! Hard to believe it is already the 13th of November. Seriously where is all of the time going?

In October I didn't do so well on reading, I did manage to read 5 books and 1 novella!. I also started doing more Top 5 Wednesdays and Top 10 Tuesdays! As for how November is going it looks like I'm finally out of my reading slump!



Read in October



Reviewed in October

Suite Scarlett (Scarlett #1) by Maureen Johnson  ★ ★ ★
I didn't enjoy this one as much as I have for Maureen's other books. Read my review here.

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews  ★ ★.5
I think this book ended up being a little to hyped up for me.  Read my review here.

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles) by Jeffrey Archer ★ ★ ★ ★
I can't wait to see what happens in the next book! Read my review here.

The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich ★ ★ ★ 
This one was not what I was expecting at all and found rather disappointing. Read my review here.

Dead of Night (Aftershock #1) by Carlyle Labuschagne
This was a pleasant surprise, but I'm not sure how their is going to be more unless they are just companion ones. Read my review here.

Plain Fame (The Plain Fame Trilogy #1) by Sarah Price ★ ★ ★
Was a very different take on having to leave the Amish culture. Read my review here.

Wolf by Wolf (Wolf by Wolf #1) by Ryan Graudin ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Loved this book so much! Can't wait for the second one. Read my review here.

Rook by Sharon Cameron ★ ★ ★ ★.5
Was a very interesting dystopian. Read my review here.

The Island (The Island #1) by Jen Minkman ★ ★
A nice short novella. Read my review here.


In October I posted

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Scariest Covers
Monthly Wrap-up September Recap

That's all for October. I hope everyone has an amazing Novemeber and lots of time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....