Wednesday, October 21, 2015

T5W: Top Authors You Discovered This Year

Top 5 Wednesday!

Top 5 Wednesdays is hosted by Ginger Reads Lainey and you can find the goodreads page here.

This was a hard one for me as most of the books I've read this year have been from new authors to me. So without further ado here are my Top Authors I've discovered this year.



Ryan Graudin


I read her book Wolf by Wolf and loved it! I can't wait to read her other books and to read Wolf by Wolf  2!






I read all of the Shades of London series that have been released. I also started reading Scarlett series, I don't love it as much as the Shades of London series, but it's still a fun series to read.








I read both Capturing Jasmina and Buying Samir and loved them! I loved how she took us to India and was able to make us feel like we were a part of what was happening them and wanting to protect them at all times. I can't wait to read more of her books in the future.







I have only read her first two Heist Society books, but I flew through both of them. I can't wait to be able to read the next few in the series as well as her other series! 



I read The Lost Heiress by her and loved it. It reminded me so much of Downton Abbey and why I love it so much. 
I can't wait to see what the next Ladies of the Manor book is about!







*All photos of Authors are from there Goodreads page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....