Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday(#10): Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

 This week is Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To.

So  many movies I am looking forward to watching. For this week this is going to be a mixture of movies to come out and movies that have already come out but I haven't watched yet.


Movies I can't wait to be Released


Hunger Games - Mocking Jay Part II 
I can't wait for the last installment of the Hunger Games franchise. I will admit though that it will be rather sad to see it all end again. 

Divergent - Allegiant Part I
Last month I finally watched Insurgent and it made me want to see Allegiant so much more. Hopefully before it comes out I reread the whole series!

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 
I am so excited to be going back into the Harry Potter world! This is based off of a textbook in Harry Potter so it will be really interesting to see how exactly this ends up turning out.

Beauty and the Beast
They are remaking this with real people I believe instead of being animated. I am looking forward to this and see how it turns out. Plus it has Emma Watson which makes me want to see it even more. 

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
I haven't yet read the book, but my mom has and she really liked it. As it gets closer to this being released I am sure I will read the book.



Movies I still Need to Watch


The Martian
This one just came out a few weeks ago and I finally have the book in from the Library! After I read it I hope to watch it once it comes out on DVD.

The Scorch Trials
I really didn't like the book for this one, but I am looking forward to the movie because I really like the Maze Runner movie and can't wait to see how they did this one as well.

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
I really liked the book for this one, but for some reason I just haven't gotten around to watching the movie yet. 


Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl
I wasn't a huge fan of this book, but everyone else really seemed to like the movie so I'm hoping I like it.


I was only able to come up with 9 for this week. What are some of the movies your looking forward to either watching or waiting to be released?

2 comments:

  1. Great list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-30/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree with you on everything in this post. I have yet to see the movies you named too lol

    ReplyDelete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....