Friday, December 4, 2015

Free Book Friday : Blogmas Day 4


Since it is Blogmas I decided to try out a possibly new weekly/monthly meme. It will mostly depend on when I find what seems like a good book or if I know it is a good book. 
For this Free Book Friday I decided to do a Christmas edition. While I haven't read any of these books yet I do want to and they all sound like they would be interesting or at least a fun read.( I am not affiliated with amazon. Clicking on the book title will take you to its amazon page where you can get it for free. (Might be US only sorry))




Twelve Days by Teresa Hill


Twelve Days before Christmas, Rachel McRae opens her front door and a social worker puts a baby in her arms-one who comes with a four-year-old boy and eleven-year-old girl-siblings abandoned and in need of a temporary home. But there's a catch: Rachel's family is falling apart. 

This sounds like it will be a nice story and hopefully not fully noticed on the romance, which is hard to find in a Christmas novel I've noticed.
It is the first book in a five book series.




Bubba and the 12 Deadly Days of Christmas by C.L. Bevill


Bubba Snoddy’s got some problems. His family has descended for the Christmas holidays and not in a good way. His cousin wants to own the Snoddy Mansion, decrepit, falling down columns, termites, wood rot and all and isn’t above using manipulative behavior to achieve his ends.

This sounds like it is just going to be a Christmas story that sounds hilarious.




Miss Christmas by Gigi Garrett


Next to Santa Claus, Holly Kuhn has one of the most important Christmas jobs out there. She’s the Director of Horticulture at Rockefeller Center, which means she’s in charge of finding the biggest and most perfect Norway spruce and transporting it to Manhattan.

This sounds like it is going to be a quick Christmas read that will be enjoyable.




The Christmas Collection by Various Authors

This collection includes:
A Christmas Carol (Charles Dickens), The Gift of the Magi (O. Henry), ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas (Clement C. Moore), The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), The Selfish Giant (Oscar Wilde), Messiah (George Frideric Handel), Hymn on the Nativity (John Milton), A Country Christmas (Louisa May Alcott), and many more. 

I can't believe someone has actually compiled so many Christmas classics and made it free! I'm so happy to have found this and I hope that it makes it possible for me to read more classics and actually enjoy them.



While I was only able to find a few books that were free on kindle. The last one completely surprised me and has over 30 classic Christmas stories in it.

Have any of you read these stories or will you be getting them and reading them as well this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....