Tuesday, April 12, 2016

March Wrap-Up : 2016


Hi Everyone, how was your March?

Mine was okay. I only ended up reading 12 books, which wasn't as good as I had done in February. But it was still pretty good and I hope to keep up the 10+ books a month for the rest of the year. To see what I did read and review in March keep reading.


Read in March:


Reviewed in March:

Lions In The Garden (Uprising #1) by Chelsea Luna ★ ★ ★ ★
I cannot wait to read the next book in the series and see whats going to happen
to all of the characters. Read my review here.

Lady Catherine,The Earl,And The Real Downton Abbey by Fiona Carnarvon ★ ★ ★
It was really interesting to see a little bit about the people who really lived at Highclere Castle. Read my review here. 

Lessons In Loving by Peter McAra ★ ★
I was disappointed in this book, but it was interesting to see a little bit about Australia. Read my review here.

The Mystery Of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos ★ ★ ★ ★★
I loved this book and I found it really interesting to read about mental illness in a parent for a change. Read my review here.

A Cure For Madness by Jodi McIsaac  ★ ★ ★ 
This was a really interesting book about what happens in a small town when a deadly virus happens. Read my review here.

Magnetic Shift by Lucy D. Briand ★ ★ 
I was disappointed in this book, but I think if you live contemporary romance this would be a good one. Read my review here.

Ice Kissed (Kanin Chronicles #2) by Amanda Hocking  ★ ★ ★ ★
No Second book syndrome with this one. I loved it. Read my review here.

Uglies (Uglies #1) by Scott Westerfeld ★ ★ ★ ★★ 
I really wish I had started this series sooner, but I am glad I finally picked it up. Read my review here.

Plain Change (Plain Fame Series #2) by Sarah Price ★ ★ ★.75
I really love this series and how it incorporates super stardom with amish life. Read my review here.

Spring Broke (86 Bloomberg Place #3) by Melody Carlson ★ ★
This book was meh, but I did like some parts and it was important for the final book. Read my review here.

In This Life by Christina Brae ★ ★.5
This was part of my exploration into new adult and it was interesting. Read my review here.


In March, I posted:

Free Book Friday: March Free Book Friday
Book Tags: How I Read , Library Lovers


Here's to hoping I successfully complete ARC April and read the 16+ Arcs that I want to. How did you all do on your reading in March?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....