Friday, March 4, 2016

February Wrap-Up : 2016


Hello everyone, how was your February? 

Mine ended up being an amazing reading month, somehow I was able to read a total of 16 books! I credit this to having given up all but 1 hr of social media a day for lent. Sadly I didn't finish any audio-books like I was hoping to at the end of January. To see what I did end up reading/reviewing in February keep reading. 


Read in February:



Reviewed in February:

I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai ★ ★ ★ ★
I am so glad I was finally able to listen to this book and hear her side of what happened. Read my review here.

Very Like A Queen by Martin Lake ★ ★
This was a disappointment to me sadly. Read my review here.

In Bitter Chill by Sarah Ward ★ ★ ★ ★.5
I loved this book and I can't wait to read more by Ward in the future. Read my review here.

The Red Brick Cellars by R.W. Wallace ★ ★ ★ ★.5
This was a very interesting story about a murder in France. Read my review here.

The GrownUp by Gillian Flynn ★ ★
I finally ended up reading a Gillian Flynn book. Read my review here.

While The World Is Still Asleep by Petra Durst-Benning ★ ★
This was very informative about women and bikes. Read my review here.

A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas ★ ★ ★ ★.5
Loved this book and can't wait for the second one. Read my review here.

Holding Court by K.C. Held ★ ★ ★
A modern day Tudorish mystery story. Read my review here.

Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame ★ ★
A Downton Abbey era story that fell a little flat. Read my review here.

In February, I posted:

Free Book Friday: January E-Book Haul


Here's to hoping that I continue to do as well in March and maybe I'll even be able to read 20 books!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....