Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Worst Love Interests : T5W



Top 5 Wednesdays is hosted by Ginger Reads Lainey and you can find the goodreads page here.

This weeks Top 5 Wednesday is Worst Love Interests, this one was pretty easy because lets face it YA fiction is full of characters that can at times be annoying especially when it comes to guys. So without further ado here are my 5 Worst Love Interests.



Edward Cullen from the Twilight Series. I know a lot of people love him, but I always found him creepy and I just couldn't like him.




Prince Cal & Prince Maven from Red Queen. Personally I don't think either of them are right for Mare and I don't trust them either.



Theron from Snow Like Ashes. I like him as a character (I haven't read the second book yet so this could change.), but I just can't like him as a love interest for Meira. He is a very lovable character, but Meira has a kingdom to save and she doesn't need to be worrying about him all the time. 




Jace Wayland from The Immortal Instrument series. Now before you say anything here me out. I do like him and Clary as a couple. But at times Jace annoyed me so much with how conceited he was and his I'm so much better than everyone's attitude that it really put me off at times and made me wish for Clary to get a better love interest that wasn't so full of it.


Those were the Worst Love Interest a.k.a love interests that I just didn't really care for. 
What were your Worst Love Interests?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....