Thursday, February 4, 2016

January Wrap-Up: 2016



It's hard to believe that the first month of 2016 is already over. January went by so fast. This month though I did pretty good on my reading. I read 7 books and listened to 1 audio-book which I'm pretty happy with. I do hope to listen to more audio-books in February. 


Books I Read In January



Books I Reviewed In January

Grave Intent by Alexander Hartung ★ ★ ★ ★
This was a very fast paced crime novel that I really enjoyed. Read my review here.

Becoming Famous by Natalie Scott
I really struggled with this one, and was disappointed. Read my review here.

Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles #1) by Amanda Scott ★ ★ ★ ★
Loving this series and can't wait to find out more about this world. Read my review here.

The Prince (The Selection 0.5) by Keira Cass ★ ★ ★ 
It was nice to see things from the prince's perspective. Read my review here.

The Silver Suitcase by Terrie Todd ★ ★
Loved and really disliked portions of this book. Read my review here.

Playing for the Commandant by Suzy Zail ★ ★★.75
Was a pleasant surprise to find this and it is one you can read in a day. Read my review here.

Room by Emma Donoghue ★ ★ ★ ★
I can see why this was made into a movie and I hope to see it soon. Read my review here.

 In January, I Posted



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....