Sunday, January 3, 2016

#CRDec Casual Read-a-thon December Wrap-Up


The Casual Read-a-thon is created by BookAMeggle .and hosted by @KayteSays and @Lizameggle.

The read-a-thon was from December 27th through January 2nd. (More days were added so that it would be a full week instead of just 5 days. )



You can see my announcement and projected TBR here.


I ended up not even reading much until the last 2 days due to just not having time/being sick.
Because I was sick I didn't even end up completing any of the challenges or any of the books I had put on my TBR when I made the announcement about the Read-a-thon.


Grave Intent by Alexander Hartung ★ ★ ★ ★
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking ★ ★ ★ .75

I really enjoyed reading both of these books and absolutely flew through them. 
I can't wait to read the next book by both of these authors, which I am sure will be awhile for Alexander Hartung because I need to forget certain things that happened so I can read the first book in the series. 
For Amanda Hocking series I have the next one on hold from the Library and I am only two away from getting it  so it shouldn't be to long and I can't wait to find out what happens next and if they are able to figure out who exactly is behind it all and how they are going to stop it. 


I believe the dates for the next casual read-a-thons will be announced later this month. 
If you took part in this one how did you do? Were you able to complete any of the challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....