Saturday, February 20, 2016

Casual Read-A-Thon February : #CRFeb #CasualReadathonF


It's that time again! Casual Read-a-thon February. It's starting Friday 26th and ending Monday 29th of February. 

Check out Meg's announcement video HERE and Kayte's HERE
Remember to follow me on Twitter @Readingwithwrin for Daily updates on my progress.


The Challenges

1. Read 2 books!
2. Read a Contemporary!
3. Read a book with blue on the cover!


My TBR


Front lines by Michael Grant
Holding Court by K.A. Held

I hope to read more than this, but as of right now this is my projected TBR and could change before the read-a-thon starts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....