Friday, February 26, 2016

The Chocolate Book Tag!

Chocolate Book Tag!

I was tagged by Kristi @BostonBookReaderI realize I probably should have done this tag around Valentines Day weekend, but I think this is a good weekend to do this as well with the Oscars being on Sunday and #CRFeb read-a-thon happening as well. Means a good excuse to eat chocolate. Without further ado here are my answers to the Chocolate Book Tag.




1. Dark chocolate: a book that covers a dark topic



Room by Emma Donoghue

I know I've mentioned this several times recently. But it is such a good book and it really does get you into the mindset of someone that is in that type of situation.







2. White chocolate: your favorite lighthearted/humorous read

For me this would be the Finishing school series by Gail Carriger

I know people either really like this series or have no interest in it. But I would highly suggest it because of the shenanigans that the group get in to and the things the main character says are just hilarious at times.







3. Milk chocolate: a book with a lot of hype that you’re dying to read


Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto


When this book was first announced I heard quite a bit of hype but it has recently died down a little. It is a western, steampunk, revenge story. It sounds like it will be really good so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.






4. Chocolate with a caramel centre: a book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you read it


The Selection by Keira Cass

I don't know what it is about this book, but it did something to me and made me not hate romance as much. Yes at times America was annoying but I loved her interactions with the Prince and how she didn't treat him special just because of his title.






5. Wafer free Kit Kat: a book that has surprised you lately


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

I wasn't expecting to like this book at all, and I was pleasantly surprised when I ended up loving it. 









6. Snickers: a book you are going nuts about


The Reluctant Duchess by Roseanna M. White

This is the second book in Ladies of the Manor Triology. I can't wait to be able to read this one. I recently was able to get an e-ARC from netgalley for it and I can't wait to read it in March.






7. Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows: a book that you would turn to for a comfort read

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling



I know this one is going to be a lot of peoples choice, but I just couldn't help myself. It's always just so nice to jump back into the Wizarding World.






I Tag:

Anyone who would like to do it that hasn't yet. If you do this tag please leave your link below so I can see what books you choose. (Always looking for new recommendations.) 


2 comments:

  1. I find it sad I've only read 2 books on your list... I gotta get moving haha awesome picks!!

    ReplyDelete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....