Sunday, March 20, 2016

ARC April : #ARCAPRIL


ARC April


ARC April is being held by Shelly and Octavia @ read.sleep.repeat. It will be all month long and the goal is to read as many of the arcs as you have as possible. To sign up for it or see the full details of what this is about check out there blog post about it here.
They do have a point systems and levels for potential prizes. 
Now for me I am hoping to get to the Diamond Reader Level, which would really help me get through some of my ARC's. With this challenge I am also hoping to get my Netgalley review percentage up, right now it is only at 30% and I would like to get it as close to 80% as possible with this challenge.

Blog Posting Changes

Now because I will be reading more arcs and posting them as I read them, that will mean that in April I will be posting far more ARC reviews than I have been in the past few months. This also means that I will be potentially be posting reviews on the weekends as well in order to be able to count them towards the challenge as well. 
I will continue to try to post at least one review a week that isn't an arc as well if possible. 
Weekly meme's will still be happening as well as Tags, but my main focus for April will be reading and reviewing ARC's. 
I will also be posting once a week updates on how I'm doing for this challenge with links to all of the arc reviews I've done for that week. 


Are you planning to do this challenge as well? If so please leave the link to your blog below so I can follow you!

I would like to thank @ read.sleep.repeat for doing this challenge as I really need something like this to help get my ARC's read in a more timely manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....