Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Casual Read-A-Thon February Wrap-Up #CRFeb


Another Casual Read-A-Thon has ended sadly. I didn't do as well as I was hoping this time, but more real life things ended up happening than I was expecting. You can see my announcement and  Kayte and Meg's announcements here. 

My TBR: 

Front lines by Michael Grant
Holding Court by K.C. Held
(Not Pictured)

Challenges:

Read 2 books
Read a Contemporary
Read a book with blue on the cover

Daily Updates: 

Day 1
Holding Court by K.C. Held 15% read
Lady Catherine, The Earl, and the Real Downton Abbey by Fiona Carnarvon 1hr 31 min. listened

Day 2
Holding Court by K.C. Held 75% read (Finished)
Lady Catherine, The Earl, and the Real Downton Abbey by Fiona Carnarvon 2 hour listened

Day 3
Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown 11% read

Day 4
Lions In The Garden (The Uprising #1) by Chelsea Luna 50% read
Lady Catherine, The Earl, and the Real Downton Abbey by Fiona Carnarvon 1 hr listened

Totals: 

Book Read: 1
Hours Listened: 4hr 31 min
Challenges Completed: 1 (read a contemporary)


Sadly this time around I didn't have as much free time as I thought I would, and I should have just focused in on reading one or two books instead of adding new ones because I thought they were going to be shorter.
How many books were you able to read?

I think the next Casual Read-A-Thon is in May and I hope you'll be able to join that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....