Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday 3/2/16 :Iron To Iron (Wolf by Wolf #1.5) by Ryan Graudin



Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It’s a weekly meme that allows bloggers to talk about what upcoming book they’re most looking forward to read!  


This Week the book I'm waiting on is Iron To Iron by Ryan Graudin.

Synopsis

Once upon a different time, there was a boy who raced through a kingdom of death.


Sixteen-year-old Luka Löwe has one goal in mind: Win the 1955 Axis Tour and become the first Double Cross victor. If he can accomplish that, maybe his father will finally see him as a worthy son. He's completed the grueling trek from Germania to Tokyo before, but this time is different. Luka never expected to meet Adele Wolfe, another racer posing as her twin brother and with a singular dream—to live life on her own terms.

When Luka and Adele form an alliance, an unlikely bond forms, and even possibly love. But only one person can win the Axis Tour... Can everything Luka and Adele built together survive the race?




Why I'm Waiting

I loved Wolf by Wolf which came out last year, and this book is supposed to tell a little bit more about what happened in the previous years race. Which I am really interested in finding out because it talked a little bit about it in Wolf by Wolf and how now they are enemies in a way. I have already pre-ordered this one because it will only be on digital and not in a paper format.

Information

  • Format: Kindle
  • Publisher:  Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
  • Page Count: 104
  • Expected Publication: March 8th 2016

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Wolf By Wolf, but it's sitting on my shelf just waiting for me! I'm excited because I know lots of people loved it. I take it this one is just a novella if it's only 100 pages and only available in ebook format?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a novella. But I feel like it will be rather important to the story and give us more background on what was happening in the first book.

      Delete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....