Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#Slaythatseries Round 2 Wrap-Up : Read-A-Thon


#Slaythatseries Wrap-Up

#Slaythatseries was created by Chami and Sarah last year and went from Sunday March 13th 12am until Sunday March 20th 11:59 pm. You can read more about it in my announcement post here.

Sadly I only ended up reading one book that had been on my TBR for this read-a-thon and that was Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
I ended up loving this story so much that I jumped right into Pretties by Scott Westerfeld and finished that one as well.
I also read Seeking Mother by Kimberly Rae which was the third book in the India Street Kids series.
I also read about 20% of Plain Again by Sarah Price and about two hours of Three weddings and a Bar Mitzvah by Melody Carlson.


Pages Read

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - 425 pg's
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld - 370 pg's
Seeking Mother by Kimberly Rae - 148 pg's
Plain Again by Sarah Price - around 65 pg's 
Three weddings and a Bar Mitzvah by Melody Carlson - 2 hr's listened to

 Totals = 1,008 and 2 hr's


I think I did fairly good for this read-a-thon for me at least. It was my first week back to school after spring break and I had several other things that popped up, so I'm surprised I was able to get as much read as I did. 

How did you end up doing for this read-a-thon?

I'm hoping to do TBR Takedown 3.5 in April, but we will just have to wait and see what happens as I will already be doing ARC April as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....