Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Slay That Series Read-A-Thon : 2016




This Read-A-Thon was created by Chami and Sarah last year and it is from Sunday March 13th 12am until Sunday March 20th 11:59 pm. Watch the video above for more information about it and for it to be explained better. 

This is my first time participating and I'm not sure how much I will actually be able to be on, because I'm trying to not be on social media for more than an hour a day. I also go back to school from spring break on March 14th so I will also have less time to devote to reading again, so we will just have to see how I do. 



Info

☞ Dates: March 13-20
☞ Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
☞ Twitter: @SlayThatSeries
☞ Bookstagram: @SlayThatSeries
☞ Hashtag: #slaythatseries

Rules

✎ read as little or as much as you want - we want this readathon to be chill and pressure-free!
✎ finish as many series as you can, whether that means reading the last book in three different trilogies or marathoning a seven book series - it’s up to you!
✎ no standalones or short stories - the goal is to focus on your neglected series :)
✎ have fun and SLAAAAY!


My TBR

Manners & Mutiny #4 by Gail Carriger (326 pg)
Uglies  #1 by Scott Westerfield (425 pg)
Nowhere To Be Found  #1 by Emily Thomas (276 pg)
Plain Again  #3 by Sarah Price (325 pg)

That ends up being 1352 pgs and as long as I read 194 pgs a day I will be able to finish all four of these books!

Of course my TBR might change but I doubt it because I am trying to read standalone's that need to go back to the Library first.

As always make sure you follow me on twitter @Readingwithwrin  and I am going to try update once a day on how I've done.

If you plan to take part then please leave me your TBR's down below so I can check them out as well. 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! I just put my TBR video up :) Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your TBR looks really good to. Makes me wish I had done that with the TMI series.

      Delete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....