Friday, March 25, 2016

Library Lovers Book Tag


Library Lovers Book Tag

I was tagged by Kristi @ BostonBookReader
Thank you so much for tagging me Kristi this was a really fun one to do. 




 1. How often do you visit you local library?

I don't actually go to my library that much, just because I have family that works there and they just pick up the books for me so I don't have to go in very often. Which is a good and bad thing. 

2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?

I am the type of person who check out more books than I know I can read before they are due. (they all always seem to come in at once when I've requested them online.)

3. How old were you when you got your first library card?

I'm going to guess probably four maybe younger. My Library has a young reader program during the summer and I took part in that from a very young age. 


4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?

Both. Sometimes I have things that I specifically want, but I also usually end up getting other books as well. 

5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?


I use my Library to checkout Books, Movies, and Audiobooks. I am lucky enough to have a library that has quite a large selection between physical and digital items. 

6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)


I mostly read YA books, but I also do get nonfiction audiobooks from my library online. 

7. What is your favorite part of using your local library?


I love using my local library, because it gives me access to books/movies that otherwise I wouldn't be able to read watch due to how expensive they are. I also love that if I don't end up liking it I don't have to regret buying something that I won't ever read/watch again. 


I tag anyone who would like to do this but hasn't yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....