Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Least Favorite Books In My Favorite Series : T5W


Top 5 Wednesdays is hosted by Ginger Reads Lainey and you can find the goodreads page here.


This weeks theme is Least Favorite Books In My Favorite Series. This one was easy for me because I do tend to read series and with that a lot of the time comes 2nd books syndrome, but also just books that tend to fill like a filler before the grand finale sadly. So without further ado here are my picks for this weeks Top 5 Wednesday.




Seeking Mother by Kimberly Rae


This one is the third book in the India's Street Kids series. Somehow for me this one just ended up feeling a little flat. I'm still not exactly why, which is why I haven't yet written a review for it. 





Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling



Somehow for me I've just never like this book as much. Maybe because I saw the movie first, or maybe it's just because we didn't get to go on as many exciting adventures. Either way this one isn't my favorite, but I do still like it. 






The Scorch Trials by James Dashner


I absolutely hated this book while I was reading it and I couldn't wait for it to be over. While I did like the movie far more both still aren't my favorite sadly.






The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson 


While I did still enjoy this book and I did think it was important overall so far this is my least favorite so far in the Shades of London Series and I just mainly felt like it was a in-between book.




Allegiant by Veronica Roth


I just ended up not liking this book as much compared to the other two previous books, because of how it ended the series as a whole. I've now come to terms with it though and think it's a good book. But at the time I remember not liking all that much.



What books did end up not liking in a series?



2 comments:

  1. I also hated allegiant. But I didn't add it to my list because I didn't like Insurgent either so... Divergent is the only book that I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divergent was amazing, but then after that it started to lose something. I didn't mind Insurgent, but Allegiant did kind of ruin it. What made you not like Insurgent?

      Delete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....