Friday, March 11, 2016

How I Read Tag


Hello everyone, it's time for another book tag. This time its How I Read. This one was really fun to read and I would love to see what your answers for these questions end up being. 

I was tagged by Kristi @BostonBookReader


1.Do you have a certain place at home for reading? 

Not Really I tend to just read wherever I want to. I do at least 30 minutes a day before bed though. 

2. Book mark or a random piece of paper?

Random piece of paper. I always seem to lose my bookmarks so anymore I just use a piece of paper.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?

I can just stop reading, unless its an audio-book and then I tend to wait until a new chapter is about to start.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

Drink yes. Eating no not normally unless I'm reading on my phone/tablet and then I do sometimes.

5. Multitasking: music or tv while reading?

Both at different times. I seem to be able to read better when I have some sort of background noise.

6. One book at a time or several at once?

Several at once. Normally I'm reading at least two book at one time, and sometimes even three. As long as they are all set in different times or in different genres I don't get them confused.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Reading everywhere. With the kindle app on my phone I can just read a few pages whenever I have a free moment.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently in my head. I hate reading out loud. 
9. Do you read ahead or skip? 

Nope I don't skip or read ahead. I feel like that just ruins the story because you know what will happen. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping like new?

I try to keep them as new as possible, but sometimes especially with Mass Market Paperbacks it is hard to keep them in new condition.

11. Do you write in your books?

No. Never. If I need to write something down then I use a piece of paper. 

12. Who do you tag?

Anyone who would like to do this tag. I never know who has done these and who hasn't so, if you haven't done this one than please do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....