Tuesday, May 24, 2016

April Wrap-Up : 2016

Hi Everyone, How was April?


Mine was crazy with ARC April, which did help me get a lot of reading done (21 books!), but also lead to a major reading slump in May. But first lets see how I did in April!


Read In April

Lucky MeDating, Dining, and Desperation (A Dear Daphne Novel)Plain Again (Plain Fame #3)The Island of Worthy Boys
Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1)Lock, Stock, and Over a Barrel (Dear Daphne #1)Game of FearSpecials (Uglies, #3)
Not by SightDon't Get CaughtThe Last Boy and Girl in the WorldThe Art of Not Breathing
Vengeance RoadThe Reluctant Duchess (Ladies of the Manor, #2)The Man in the High Castle (Tie-In)Static
Front Lines (Soldier Girl, #1)It's All Your Fault100 Days of CakeFollowers
Railhead

Reviewed in April

Three Weddings And A Bar Mitzvah (86 Bloomberg Place #4) by Melody Carlson ★ ★ ★
Bittersweet to see this series come to an end. Read my review here.

Railhead by Philip Reeve ★ ★ ★ ★.5
This was a interesting book set in a complete different world. Read my review here

Salt To The Sea by Ruta Sepetys ★ ★ ★ ★★
Sepetys has done it again! Read my review here

Walk on Earth a Stranger (Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson ★ ★ ★ ★★
Loved this book! Read my review here

100 Days Of Cake by Shari Goldhagen  ★ ★ ★ ★.5
Was such an interesting take on how we all deal with depression and changes. Read my review here.

Cimarron Girl by Mike Blanc  ★ ★ ★
Childrens book about the depression. Read my review here.

Not By Sight by Kate Breslin ★ ★ ★ ★.5
A interesting story about dealing with WWI. Read my review here. 

Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan  ★ ★ ★ ★
A fun story about what happens when a group of people get chosen as a friends. Read my review here.

Pretties (Uglies #2) by Scott Westerfeld ★ ★ ★ ★.5
The second book in an amazing series. Read my review here



Game Of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo ★ ★ ★
Blackmail and rich girls. Read my review here. 

Static by Eric Laster ★ ★ ★ ★
An interesting story about how family changes after death. Read my review here

Front Lines (Soldier Girl #1) by Micheal Grant ★ ★ ★ ★★
WWII if woman could have fought. Read my review here

The Reluctant Duchess  (Ladies Of The Manor #2) by Roseanna M. White  ★ ★ ★ ★.5
Second book in one of my favorite series. Read my review here. 

The Last Boy And Girl In The World by Siobhan Vivian ★ ★ ★.5
What happens when a town floods. Read my review here

The Art Of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander ★ ★ ★
An interesting take on how we all deal with death differently. Read my review here.

 Lock, Stock and Over a Barrel by Melody Carlson ★ ★ ★ ★
A quick read about a girl who inherits everything and deals with the aftermath of that. Read my review here

Man In The High Castle by Philip K. Dick ★ ★ ★
A slight disappointing read on what would have happened if the Axis Powers had won WWII. Read my review here.

The Island Of Worthy Boys by Connie Hertzberg Mayo ★ ★ ★ ★.5
An interesting story about a Boston Farm School. Read my review here.  

Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine ★ ★ ★ ★★
Loved this story about what would have happened if the greatest library in the world hadn't of been destroyed. Rad my review here



In April, I Posted


ARC April updates : Week 1 , Week 2 , Week 3 , Week 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....