Saturday, April 23, 2016

#ARCApril Week 3 Update : April 16th - 22nd


How has it been 3 weeks? I feel like April is going by really fast, which isn't a good thing when it comes to my ARC Reading. 
For the last week of this month all I will be reading is ARC's I've decided. I have been reading non-arcs as well in order to get my tbr pile down. But it's time to fully focus in and read these last 7 books to reach my 16 book goal. First let's see how I did last week. 

I Read


11% Plain Again by Sarah Price
20 % The Island of Worthy Boys by Connie Hertzberg Mayo

I Posted Reviews For

The Reluctant Duchess by Roseanna M. White ★ ★ ★ ★.5
I finally finished it! Read my review here.

Static by Eric Laster ★ ★ ★ ★
I found this one really interesting. Read my review here

Game Of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo ★ ★ ★
I was slightly disappointed in this one. Read my review here.

How did you do on reading/reviewing this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....