Sunday, May 1, 2016

#ARCApril Week 4 Update: The Final week 23rd-30th


I can’t believe ARC April is over; it has been a whirlwind of a month and I can’t believe how many books I was able to read. 
I was able to read 16 arcs, and I actually stuck to my TBR pretty close for a change with the only book I didn’t end up reading being The Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder which I hope to read in May.  
Now let’s see which books I read during this last week of ARC April. You can also see all of the books I read and reviews for all of them on my goodreads page here

I Read


I Reviewed

The Last Boy And Girl In The World by Siobhan Vivian ★ ★ ★
This one was okay. Read my review here

Lock, Stock, and Over a Barrel by Melody Carlson ★ ★ ★ ★
A quick and easy read. Read my review here

The Art Of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander ★ ★ ★
Dealt with some important topics. Read my review here.

The Island of Worthy Boys by Connie Hertzberg Mayo ★ ★ ★ ★.5
A nice look into Boston Farm School in the 1800's. Read my review here.

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
So good, and I can't wait for the second one. Read my review here.


 Reviews for - Lucky Me , Dating Dining and Desperation,  and Plain Again. Will be posted between May 2nd and May 6. 
 

How did you do during ARC April? 

Personally I'm going to take a small break from reading on my tablet for a few days and read some physical books for RYBSAT. a



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! What an awesome month of reading :) I enjoyed looking at your list! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! A couple of the books you read this month are still on my list. And others I hadn't even heard of yet!

    ReplyDelete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....