Wednesday, August 5, 2015

July Recap: The one with the Readathons

July Recap

Hello everyone! I hoped you had an amazing July. I can't believe its already five days into August. Where has the summer gone?

Some how in July I read a total of 10 books and 1 novella! I credit that to taking part in 3 readathons.

Read In July:


 



Reviewed In July:


 Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza ★ ★ ★
I still have mixed feelings on this book. Read my review here


Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I loved this book. It was everything I love in a historical fiction novel. Read my review here
 
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger  ★ ★.75
I did like this one but I liked the movie better. Read my review here. 

 Accomplished in Murder by Dara England ★ ★.5
This was a short novella that I liked but wish it had been a longer story. Read my review here.  

 The Evening Chorus by Helen Humphreys ★ ★ ★ 
This book was okay but I never really connected with the characters. Read my review here.

 Pivot Point by Kasie West ★ ★ ★ ★
Really liked this one and I can't wait to read the second book in the series. Read my review here. 

 The Sound by Sarah Alderson ★ ★
Was very disappointed with this one. Read my review here.
  
The Good Girls by Sara Shepard ★ ★ ★ ★
Pretty happy with the ending of this one. Just wish there had been a little more closer with a certain character. Read my review here.

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Loved this book and it will be a reread in the future. Read my review here. 

Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelley ★ ★ 
Majorly disappointed with this book. Read my review here.

 

In July, I Posted:

What Were reading Wednesday: July 1st, 2015 , July 8th, 2015 
Top Ten Tuesday:  (#4) Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read     
, (#5)  The Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession 
Readathons: 24 in 48 24 in 48 Wrap-up  Casual Readathon  ,  Casual Readathon Wrap-up , #TBRTakedown 2.0




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....