Friday, July 24, 2015

TBR TAKEDOWN 2.0 Readathon



 Shannon from leaninglights on YouTube is hosting #tbrtakedown 2.0. Above is Shannon's video that you can watch to learn more about the readathon.
The readathon is running from July 25th-31st  and as usual with these sorts of things there will be lots of Twitter sprints, daily challenges and a grand prize at the end.

 TBR Challenges:
1. First Book in a series
2. Sequel Book in a series
3. Out of your comfort zone (genre, author, reviews, etc)
4. On your shelf over a year (or the longest)
5. Most recently hauled book






1. First Book in a series : Uglies by Scott Westerfield
I've had this book on my TBR shelf for awhile now so I think its time I get to it. 

2. Sequel Book in a series: Pretties by Scott Westerfield or The Elite by Keira Cass
Depening on if I like Uglies or not I might read Pretties. If I don't end up liking it though I plan to read The Elite.

3. Out of your comfort zone:  The Monuments Men by or Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
I believe this is a autobiography of sorts and these books are definitely out of my comfort zone. But I might change this if I just can't get into it to something else. If I can't get into it then I will be reading Frankenstein which is a classic and these books are also out of my comfort zone.

4. On your shelf for over a year:  The Death Cure by James Dashner
I am so ready to have this book off of my shelf and to be done with this series so I can actually look forward to the movies. 

5. Most Recently hauled book: Broken Pearl by Dawn Brower
I recently one this book in a goodreads first read giveaway hosted by the author so I'm very excited about reading it. 

As of right now this is my TBR. I might change it if I'm just not feeling a certain book though. What is your TBR looking like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....