Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WWW Wednesdays: July 1st, 2015

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly event brought to you by Samantha from Samannelizabeth.  To play along, answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you are going to read next? 

---------------------------------------------------------

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

I started reading this book a few days and so far I'm really liking it.
Hopefully I'll have more time to read the next few days and will be able to finish it.








What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished All Our Yesterdays by  Cristin Terrill.

I Loved this book so much and I'm recommending it to everyone.


Read my review here.







What do you think you are going to read next?


I ended up watching this movie last week, and I now want to see if the book is anything like it.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....