Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Wrap-Up and July TBR

June Wrap-Up and July TBR


Hello! I hope everyone had a good June and a even better July!

In June I read a total of 7 books! Which I am very happy with, and I hope to be able to do the same in July.

June Wrap-Up



Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I didn't like this book at all. Read my review here.

The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to continue with the series. Read my review here.

The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
I enjoyed this book but I also had a lot of problems with it. Read my review here.

All The Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry
I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about this book. Read my review here.

Winger by Andrew Smith
I didn't really like this book the ending was the only thing that saved it for me. Read my review here.

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
This is my new favorite book. Read my review here.

Tandem by Anna Jarzab
I still find this book slightly confusing but I did like it. Read my review here.


July TBR

 

These are only the books I need to read before they have to go back to the library. I would like to read more than this but we will just have to see what happens.

What are some of your reads for July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....