Monday, July 13, 2015

24 in 48 Read-a-thon Wrap-Up


 

While I did get more reading done than I thought I would done, it wasn't even close to the amount the majority of people read. 

  • Total time spent reading: 5 hours and 10 minutes (2 hrs on Saturday and 3 hours and 10 minutes on Sunday.)
  • Books Read:  
  1.  Accomplished in Murder by Dara England (56 pages read) This ended up being the only book I read.  Read my review here
  2.  Pivot Point by Kasie West ( 80-216 pages) ( 136 pages read)
  3. The Evening Chorus: A Novel by
 
Overall considering I had other plans for the majority of the weekend I'm pretty happy with how I did. Now I can't wait until the other read-a-thons later this month!

How much were you able to read this past weekend?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....