Tuesday, June 21, 2016

May Wrap-Up : 2016

Hello, how was your May?

One day I will get these types of posts up within the first week of the month. This month was not that one though.  This was not my best month for reading, I got into a small reading slump and it made me not really want to read much at all, somehow though I was still able to read 6 books! To see what I read and posted then keep reading.

Read In May


Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School, #4)SugarlandBeneath My Mother's FeetExtras (Uglies, #4)
Jazz MoonThe Imposter (The Bishop's Family #1)


Reviewed In May

Dating, Dining, and Desperation(Dear Daphne #2)by Melody Carlson: ARC Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★
This series is quickly becoming my favorite of Carlson's that I've read so far. Read my review here

Plain Again (Plain Fame #3) by Sarah Price :ARC Book Review ★ ★ ★
Really struggling with this series and not liking the characters as much. Read my review here

Lucky Me by Saba Kapur : ARC Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★.5
This was hilarious and entertaining all at the same time! A must read. Read my review here

Sugarland by Martha Conway : ARC Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★
I found this book to be really interesting and entertaining. Read my review here

The Queen (The Selection #0.4) by Keira Cass : Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★★
Loved seeing a different side to the selection. Read my review here

Specials (Uglies #3) by Scott Westerfeld : Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★★
Sad that this trilogy is over now :( Read my review here

Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown:ARC Book Review ★ ★ ★
This one through me for a loop, and was slightly disappointing. Read my review here

Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman : Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★
This had almost everything I've ever wanted in a western. Read m review here

Jazz Moon by Joe Okonkwo : ARC Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★
This book, took me on a interesting journey that I wasn't sure I wanted to go on, but I am so glad I did. Read my review here

In May, I posted

Tag : Opposite Book , 

That's everything I posted in May, I promise that June's wrap-up will be up within the first week for a change and hopefully that starts me on getting better at these types of posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....