Tuesday, May 10, 2016

#RYBSAT Round 8 Wrap-Up : Read-A-Thon


BOOKTUBE READATHON CREATED BY MIRANDA (BOOKSS101) ROUND 8 1st-8th MAY WITH ELIANA, MCKAYLA, KAYLA, CHAMI, BECCA, ALEX, SEBA,JACKIE,HEATHER,NAHOMY AND JESS
 #RYBSAT ON TWITTER ( @RYBSAT15)

I ended up joining RYBSAT a little late so I didn't end up making a blogpost for it. Instead I posted the this tweet:



Daily Updates
May 1st: Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger - 34 pg's (1-34)

May 2nd : Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger - 94 pg's (34-128)

May 3rd: Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger - 42 pg's (128-170)

May 4th: Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger - 68 pg's (170-238)

May 5th: Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger 32 pg's (238-270)

May 6th: Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger 56 pg's(270-326)
Sugarland by Michelle Conway 12%
Beneath My Mothers Feet Amjed Qamar 45pg's (41-86)

May 7th: I didn't read

May 8th: Beneath My Mothers Feet Amjed Qamar 36 pg's (88-122)

Totals:

Book's Finished : 1 Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger
Total pg's read: 407 pg's and 12%

I didn't end up doing that well on this read-a-thon but it did get me out of my reading slump so that was great. How did you end up doing? Did you reach all of your goals?

I'm also now taking part in Bout Of Books  and hoping to do much better now that I'm not feeling slumpy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....