Thursday, May 26, 2016

May gr8box Review : Top 8 Allergy Free Food Box


May gr8box!

After having loved the items in April’s box so much we couldn’t wait to see what we would get for this month’s box. It was not a disappointment and made a great secondary mother’s day gift as well. These boxes continue to give us great ideas and also have us going down the health food section a lot more to see what we can spot.
I would also like to say how amazing there customer service is, they were having some problems with billing this month, but they handled it amazingly. They were very friendly and explained what was happening all in the same day. (I didn’t contact till afternoon so I wasn’t expecting a reply that day and was pleasantly surprised.)
The box costs $19.99 plus $5 shipping which is the standard price for subscription boxes.
*Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with gr8box and I bought this box with my own money.

About the Company:

 gr8box about

gr8box website

 gr8box.com

The website itself is very easy to navigate and straight to the point. It even has a reward system called gr8bucks which you get for doing different types of things. You can get 100 points just for signing up! You can’t use them to buy a box itself, but you can use them in the store to buy items that you liked that came in the box. You can also read their FAQ page which answers some good questions.  Sadly right now this box is only available in the America as it did just start. 

May gr8box Items


Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies, Sugar Cookie ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I know I said this last month as well, but enjoy life is just such an awesome company and didn't disappoint with this product either. It tasted just like a homemade sugar cookie just crunchy.


Crispy Fruit Asian Pear ★ ★ ★ ★
Freeze Dried Fruit is becoming one of my favorite snacks and I was glad to see this is in the box as I had hear about this brand, but hadn't tried it yet. This was a bit of a confusing taste for me at first because I didn't read the packaging and just assumed it would be apple, but it turned out to be Pear! It tasted just like a fresh Pear, and was very crunchy. 

FruitChia Raspberry Blast ★ ★ .5
This was very similar in texture to last months fruit bar, so I wasn't in love with it either. But with this one I did like the Raspberry flavor. 

Surf Sweets Gummy Bears ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Loved these! They were a nice gummy texture, but also had more flavor then regular gummy and tasted juicer as well.  (I also looked up this brand elsewhere and ended up buying the peach rings for my mom’s birthday and they tasted amazing as well. )

Enjoy Life S'mores Soft Baked Bars ★ ★.75
These sadly were a bit disappointing. They are a little gritty tasting when you first bite into it. They are very chocolaty though and aren’t that high calorie wise for a baked bar. 

St.Claire's Organics Sweet Peach Tarts ★ ★
These were not what I was expecting at all. They are extremely tart compared to most other things I’ve tried on the market. They are very peachy tasting though once you start to get over how tart they are. (I think this is more of a product that will take some getting used to.)

Wacky Apple Organic Apple Sauce
We haven't tried this product yet, but I'm assuming it will taste similar to other apple sauces just without the artificial stuff. 

Red Plate Foods Lemon Blueberry Muffin ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This was the favorite thing out of the entire box! If you’ve had to go dairy free then you know that most muffin mixes end up having milk added into them (Pillsbury blueberry mix doesn’t as far as we know just add water instead of Milk).  But back to this product, not only was it still extremely moist, it also had amazing flavor and tasted just like regular muffins taste if not better! I can’t wait to try more from this company and am looking forward to trying their other flavors. 

I would also like to thank them for throwing in an extra FreeYum Bar it was just as loved as it was last month. 

We really enjoyed this months gr8box and was once again worth the money. We can't wait to see what is in June's box!

Sadly as of right now May's items are not yet available in the store. But I will tweet out if they become available.
See my review of Aprils Box (you can still order it from the store!)

If you would like to you can sign up with my referral link here : http://gr8box.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/25/and my code is : 1925



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....