Saturday, July 2, 2016

June Wrap-Up : 2016


How is it already the 2nd of July? Seriously I feel like this year is just flying by. But lets forget what day it is for a little while, and instead talk about Books! June was a pretty good reading month for me, I was able to read 14 books, and I started to get back to my blogging schedule. I also changed my theme into something a little easier to look at, what do you think of it? Oh I almost forgot as well I made a instagram you can follow me at readingwithwrin . Now without further ado lets see how I did on my blogging this month.




Read In June

A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)Czechmate (International Mission Force #1)The Tyrant's DaughterKill the Boy Band
We Were LiarsThe Book of EstherI Have a Bad Feeling about ThisTorn Away
The Tea Planter's DaughterMade for YouThe Body in the Woods (Point Last Seen, #1)Don't Look Back
Heroines of Mercy StreetGirl in the Shadows

Reviewed In June

Beneath My Mother's Feet by Amjed Qamar : Book Review ★ ★ ★
I really enjoyed seeing a different side of culture in India. Read my review here

The Imposter (The Bishop's Family #1) by Suzanne Woods Fisher : ARC Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★★
Was nice to get back into a non-romance centered amish fiction for a change. Read my review here

It's All Your Fault by Paul Rudnick : Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★
Really funny look at dealing with anxiety. Read my review here

The Book of Esther by Emily Barton : ARC Book Review ★ ★ ★ ★
A strong female character who was willing to risk everything to save her people. Read my review here

Extras (Uglies #4) by Scott Westerfeld : Book Review ★ ★ ★.5
A bit of a disappointing end. Read my review here

The Tea Planter's Daughter(India Tea Series #1)by Janet MacLeod Trotter:ARC Review ★ ★ ★.5
Was a interesting look at life for a British family living in India. Read my review here 

Made For You by Melissa Marr ★ ★ ★ ★★
I hope Marr writes more young adult thrillers, because this one had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Read my review here.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart ★ ★ ★ ★
This surprisingly lived up to the hype. Read my review here.

In June, I posted

May Wrap-Up


That's everything I posted, read and hauled during June. How did you do for the month of June? Also do you have any good reading logs or spreadsheets to help me keep track of my reading, than please leave the link below. Thank you! Have a safe weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....