Tuesday, June 28, 2016

#TBRTakedown & #Genreathon Wrap-Up : Read-A-Thon 2016


I can't believe two of the three read-a-thon's I decided to do this month have ended. Seriously how did they fly by so fast? I didn't do as well as I was hoping to with these, but it did help me get reading more and made it more of a priority for me this past week. Sadly I didn't complete any of the challenges for TBRTakedown but I was able to complete some for Genreathon. To see how I did keep reading!


This might get a little confusing so to make it a little easier I'm going to use the dates instead of what day it was during the read-a-thon since two did overlap. #TBRTakedown was from June 20-26 and Genreathon was June 22-27.

June 20th: I sadly wasn't able to get any reading done on this day to having assignments for school that I needed to get done. 

June 21st: The Body In The Woods by April Henry I read pg's 1-52 =52 pg's read 

Heroines of Mercy Street by Pamela D. Toler, PhD I read pg's 143-162=19 pg's read

June 22nd: The Body In The Woods by April Henry I read pg's 53-58= 5 pg's read

June 23rd: The Body In The Woods by April Henry I read pg's 59-110=51 pg's read

Girl in the shadows by Gwenda Bond I read pg's 37-108=71 pg's read

June 24th: Girl in the shadows by Gwenda Bond I read pg's 109-215=106 pg's read

The Body In The Woods by April Henry I read pg's 110-263=153 pg's read Finished!

June 25th: Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout I read pg's 1-152=152 pg's read

Girl in the shadows by Gwenda Bond I read pg's 215-223=8 pg's read

June 26th: Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout I read pg's 153-311=158 pg's read

Girl in the shadows by Gwenda Bond I read pg's 224-249= 25 pg's read

June 27th:  Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout I read pg's 312-369=57 pg's read Finished!

Girl in the shadows by Gwenda Bond I read pg's 250-357=107 pg's read 

Heroines of Mercy Street by Pamela D. Toler, PhD I read pg's 163-202= 39 pg's read



TBRTakedown 4.0

Total pages read: 952
Total books finished: 1
Total goals completed: 0

Not as good as I wanted to do, but one day I will learn to focus on one book at a time during a read-a-thon..maybe.

Genreathon

Total Pages read: 932
Total books finished: 2
Total goals completed: 2

I did better on this one, thankfully, but still not as good as I was hoping to do. 


Overall I'm okay with how I did and it is making me look forward to see how I do during #CasualreadthonJ that is going on right now until the 3rd of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....