Tuesday, June 28, 2016

#VASRP Challenge 1


It's already time for the first challenge of the virtual adult summer reading program!

Who you are and do you have a blog/if so, what is your blog?

My name is Erin and I blog here at readingwithwrin. I blog about books and lifestyle posts that mainly end up being about dairy free foods. 
*What are the reading goals you are setting for the summer?

I would like to read some nice contemporary summery books for a change. 
*Did you participate in a summer program as a child? What made it memorable for you?

Yes every year. It was memorable for me because I would always try to read as many books as possible in order to try and win my library's big prize!
*What is something interesting about yourself?

I'm really not an interesting person. But one thing that I think is pretty interesting is that I can enjoy almost all genres of books anymore. From chic lit to science fiction and mystery I've really loved them all this year!


That's a little bit about me. I hope to get to know some of you tonight during the chat. 😃


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....