Monday, August 1, 2016

July Wrap-Up : 2016


July Wrap-Up

I had some pretty big goals for July which I explained in my TBR post here
I hoped to read 21 books and I ended up reading 12 and 1 audiobook which is pretty good considering how big some of the books on my list were. I didn't stick to my TBR as well as I was hoping, but I still did fairly good for me. I also didn't read for 2 hours a day. I tried at first, but after a few days life just got busy on certain days and I didn't have time. 


Read In July

Defending TaylorBoyfriends, Burritos & an Ocean of Trouble (Real Life, #2)Nice Girls EndureHighly Illogical BehaviorThe Killer in MeGoddess GamesThe Girl I Used to BeA Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens AgendaSince You've Been GoneThe Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)The Flip Side

Listened To In July

November 9

Reviewed In July

Twisted by Hannah Jayne ★ ★ ★ ★
This book was pretty scary, and several turns that made me guess who was the real killer. Read my full review here.

Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally ★ ★ ★
This one was okay, wasn't really what I was looking for sadly. Read my review here.

Girl In The Shadows by Gwenda Bond ★ ★ ★ ★★
Everything I've ever wanted from a circus book. Read my review here.

Boyfriends, Burritos & An Ocean Of Trouble  by Nancy Rue ★ ★ ★ ★.5
So much better than I thought it would be. Read my full review here.

The Killer In Me by Margot Harrison ★ ★ ★ ★★
Such a good and creepy book. Read my full review here

A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro ★ ★ ★ ★★
A female Sherlock is now my new favorite. Read my full review here.

Czechmate by Felicia Bridges ★ ★ ★
Was okay, just not exactly what I was hoping for from Christian YA. Read my full review here.

Kill The Boyband by Goldy Moldavsky ★ ★ ★ ★
Some funny moments and shows fandoms true side sometimes. Read my full review here.

Nice Girls Endure by Chris Stuyk-Bonn ★ ★ ★ ★★
So many emtioned while reading this book. Read my full review here.

The Tyrants Daughter by J.C. Carleson ★ ★ ★ ★★
An interesting look on what it's like to be the daughter of someone in power in the middle east. Read my full review here.

In July, I Posted

ARC August Announcement & TBR

I also created a new page for all of my dairy free posts, which you can see here!

How did you do in July? What was your favorite book that you read?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....