Thursday, July 14, 2016

MY INTIMIDATING TBR PILE TAG


This is the last tag I have saved back that I need to do. So if you know of any good ones going around please let me know. 

I was tagged by Kristi @ BostonBookReader


Questions



1. What book have you been unable to finish?

The Monuments Men by Robert M. Edsel



2. What book have you yet to read because you just haven't had the time?

The Diviners by Libba Bray

3. What book have you yet to read because it's a sequel?

Split Second by Kasie West
I'm hoping to read it this year though.


4. What book have you yet to read because it's brand new?

And I Darken by Kristen White
This one is on my TBR for the month so I am hoping I have time to get to it.


5. What book have you yet to read because you read a book by the same author and didn't enjoy it?

Burn For Burn by Jenny Hahn
I tried to read To All The Boys I've Loved Before by her, and I just couldn't get into it. I would like to try and read the first few pages of this book though to know if I will like it or not.


6. What book have you yet to read because you're just not in the mood for it?

Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
I was hoping to get to this, before the Olympics this year, but I just haven't been in the mood for it yet.


7. What book have you yet to read because it's humongous?

The Fall Of Giants by Ken Follet


8. What book have you yet to read because it was a cover buy that turned out to have poor reviews?

I don't do cover buys thankfully. I do think books are pretty by their covers though and add them to my goodreads TBR.


9. What is the most intimidating book in your TBR pile?

Any book by Charles Dickens or almost all Classics.


I Tag
Who ever wants to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....