Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Books I Wished Had Sequels : T5W


Top 5 Wednesday is hosted by Sam from ThoughtsOnTomes and you can find the Goodreads group here.
This weeks topic is Books I Wished Had Sequels, this one was a little be difficult because I tend to read more series than anything else. I was able to come up with a few though.

The Book Thief The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I did like the ending of this book. But I also want to know what happened to Liesel after the war. Where did she go? How did she end up in America? Did death start following another person after this? I just want to know more when it comes to this story. 








Highly Illogical Behavior

Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley



I liked how this story ended as well. But I would be completely okay if a novel happened with these characters or even a companion novel that follows Clark. I just want to know if/how Solomon is able to conquer his fears. And how they were all able to become friends again where did Lisa end up going to school? Did she even go for what she thought she wanted to do? I have so many questions.




All Our YesterdaysAll Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

This one was originally supposed to have a sequel. But the author decided not to write it, which I completely understand. She even wrote a little bit more about it and put it on her website. Like with the other ones though, I just want more. 







Between Shades of GrayBetween Shades Of  Gray by Ruta Sepetys


I would love to know how they went back into society and how they told their stories if they ever did. Where did everyone think they had been and how did they react when they find out the truth? I am glad we have a mention of the people from this book in Salt To The Sea.






The HelpThe Help by Kathryn Scott


I loved how this book ended. But I would like to know what happened to the characters as time went on, and how having been apart of this book affected their lives. What kind of person did the child that Aibileen had taken care of end up being like? Did she remember what she had been told again or again or did her mother just keep treating her awful?






With all of these books, there are so many questions I wished I had the answers to. But I am happy with how most of them ended and that it was all mainly wrapped up in a good way. I just want more.

What books do you wish had sequels? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....