Tuesday, August 2, 2016

#VASRP Challenge 6!


Challenge 6

I've been doing awful at these challenges so far, but I am hoping to do better at this from now on. This weeks challenge is to check in and say how many books you've read so far.
Somehow I have been able to read 14 books so far for this challenge. I've not read as many summery books as I was hoping to, but I have learned that some contemporary's just aren't for me and that's okay. I do have a few more summer books that I didn't get to in July that I'm hoping to read this month, as well as doing ARC August. I have gotten a bit behind on writing and posting reviews, but I'm hoping to catch up on that this month as well as getting a lot of reading done before the 22nd when college starts back up for me. 

Books Read


  1. Boyfriends, Burritos & An Ocean Of Trouble by Nancy Rue
  2.  Twisted by Hannah Jayne
  3.  Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally
  4.  Killer In Me by Margot Harrison
  5.  Nice Girls Endure by Chris Styuk-Bonn
  6.  Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley
  7.  Goddess Games by Niki Burnham
  8. The Girl I Used To Be by April Henry
  9.  A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Mass
  10.  Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  11.  Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  12.  November 9 by Colleen Hoover
  13.  The Flip Side by Shawn Johnson
  14.  The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski

I believe I am at the Fishing Jig level of this challenge at the moment. I still hope to get to Book Worm level, but if I don't that's okay to.
How have you done so far on this challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....