I've been doing awful at these challenges so far, but I am hoping to do better at this from now on. This weeks challenge is to check in and say how many books you've read so far.
Somehow I have been able to read 14 books so far for this challenge. I've not read as many summery books as I was hoping to, but I have learned that some contemporary's just aren't for me and that's okay. I do have a few more summer books that I didn't get to in July that I'm hoping to read this month, as well as doing ARC August. I have gotten a bit behind on writing and posting reviews, but I'm hoping to catch up on that this month as well as getting a lot of reading done before the 22nd when college starts back up for me.
- Boyfriends, Burritos & An Ocean Of Trouble by Nancy Rue
- Twisted by Hannah Jayne
- Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally
- Killer In Me by Margot Harrison
- Nice Girls Endure by Chris Styuk-Bonn
- Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley
- Goddess Games by Niki Burnham
- The Girl I Used To Be by April Henry
- A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Mass
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- The Flip Side by Shawn Johnson
- The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski