Saturday, July 23, 2016

Casual Read-A-Thon July 24-30th #CRJuly


Casual Read-A-Thon July!


The Casual Readathon is created by BookAMeggle .and hosted by @KayteSays and @Lizameggle.

The Read-A-Thon is from July 24-30th if you want to follow along you can tweet @CasualReadathon and make sure you follow there as well for sprints. Make sure you also use the hash tag 

Challenges


My TBR & Goals

For me this time, I don't have a lot of time to devote to this read-a-thon like I was hoping the first day we have family from out of town coming in so I doubt I'll get much done. Then I also have my final test for my summer class so I will need to study for that. I do hope to read 100 pg's a day.
I am currently reading the Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski and about 104 pg's in. Hopefully I will finish this book and then maybe get another one done. But we will just have to wait and see what happens.


If you want to see my daily updates follow me on twitter @Readingwithwrin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....