Sunday, September 13, 2015

August Recap: The one where I fail at reviewing...


August Recap

 Hello everyone! I hope you had an amazing August. I can't believe that it is already over and its 13 days into September.

This month I didn't do very good with reading or blogging and I am truly sorry for falling behind on posting. I do have a lot planned from now until the end of the year, and I can't wait to be reading/posting more.


Read In August:

 

 

Listened To In August:

 

Reviewed In August:

The Death Cure by James Dashner ★ ★ ★ ★ .5

This was my favorite book of the Trilogy and I can't wait to see what the movie is like. Read my Review here.
 

Confessions of a Murder Suspect by Maxine Paetro and James Patterson ★ ★ ★ ★

This was my first book my James Patterson and I can't wait to read more books by him and Maxine in the future. Read my review here.


Capturing Jasmina by Kimberly Rae
★ ★ ★ ★.5

This book shows the life of Jasmina and how she went from being a slave to being saved and then in turn helping others. Read my review here.


Buying Samir by
Kimberly Rae
★ ★ ★ ★

 So many mixed feelings with this book. Read my review here.


The Memory Weaver by Jane Kirkpatrick
★ ★ ★.5

I really enjoyed this book even if it did get a bit much at times with certain things. Read my review here.


The Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson
★ ★ ★ ★

A very festive christmas story. Read my review here.

 

In August, I Posted:

Top Ten Tuesday: (#6) Ten Fairtyale Retellings I've Read/Want To Read
Readathons: #TBRTakedown Readathon Wrap-up, Bout of books (#14) Aug 17-23, Casual Readathon August, Bout of Books (#14) Aug 17-23 Wrap-up,
Casual Readathon August Wrap-Up
July Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....