Thursday, August 27, 2015

Casual Readathon August Wrap-Up

Its the end of another Readathon. This one for me went pretty well except for the fact that I only completed one challenge. Due to making a netgalley account
and ending up reading books that I had requested from there instead of sticking to my TBR.. Oopsies.


You can see my announcement and TBR here

Books Read: 



Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult ( 127 pg's)
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige  (87 pg's)
Buying Samir by Kimberly Rae (134 pg's)
Capturing Jasmina by Kimberly Rae (101 pg's)
The Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson (176 pg's)
The Memory Weaver by Jane Kirkpatrick (255 pg's or 71%)

 Daily Updates:

Aug 18: Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult 127 pg's Finished!
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 31 pg's
So happy Between the Lines came back into the library and that I was able to finish it!
Aug 19: Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 56 pg's
Capturing Jasmina by Kimberly Rae 80 pg's
Made a netgalley account today and I am pretty positive that this will wreck havoc on all my TBR's for quite awhile.
Aug 20: Capturing Jasmina by Kimberly Rae 21 pg's Finished!
The Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson 176 pg's Finished!
Capturing Jasmina was a amazing and Christmas Joy Ride has made me now want to start listening to Christmas music.
Aug 21: Buying Samir by Kimberly Rae 136 pg's Finished!
Well that was an unexpected twist.
Aug 22: The Memory Weaver by Jane Kirkpatrick 20%
Really disliking several of the characters
Aug 23:The Memory Weaver by Jane Kirkpatrick 9%
Sadly I had very little time for reading today.
Aug 24: The Memory Weaver by Jane Kirkpatrick 32 %
This protagonist makes really stupid decisions.
Aug 25: The Memory Weaver by Jane Kirkpatrick 14%
Finally the characters are actually using their words.

Challenges Completed:

Read 3 books
Read a Sequel (Buying Samir)

Total Challenges Completed: 2

Total Books Finished: 4

Total Pages Read: 880

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....