Monday, August 17, 2015

Casual Readathon August


The Casual Readathon is created by BookAMeggle .and hosted by @KayteSays and @Lizameggle

The readathon is from Aug 18th where you are to Aug 25th 11:59. All in your time zone. If you would like to join tweet @CasualReadathon. If you use Twitter then use the #CRAug to join in. For this Readathon there are challenges, reading sprints and overall its just a fun book reading experience. 
 
The Challenges:
1. Read 3 books.
2. Book with purple on it.
3. Book chosen by a friend.
4. Read a sequel.
5. Read in a place other than home.


I have been looking forward to this readathon since the Casual Readathon in July went so well for me! This time around though I dont really have a set TBR just because I'm hoping that several books that I have already started come back in from the library that had to go back. 

My TBR
Cinder by Marissa Meyer 
All the Rage by Courtney Summers
If you want to see my daily updates follow me on twitter @Readingwithwrin

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....