Monday, August 3, 2015

#TBRTakedown Readathon Wrap-Up



 Shannon from leaninglights on YouTube hosted #TBRTakedown 2.0. Above is Shannon's video where she does her wrap-up and winner for the daily twitter challenges. 

Well that was a busy week. Sadly not very full of reading though. You can see my Projected TBR and Announcement here. 
 

Daily Updates

  July 25: Frankenstein 56 pg's
The Death Cure 18 pg's 
So far I'm really enjoying the death cure
July 26: The Death Cure 50 pg's 
OMG why did I not read this sooner.
July 27: Frankenstein 35 pg's
The Death Cure 32 pg's
Frankenstein is slowly making me not want to read.
July 28: The Death Cure 57 pg's 
Frankenstein 66 pg's
Struggling so much, so glad I have the death cure to help me want to read. 
July 29: Frankenstein 60 pg's Finished! Read my review here
Uncommon Criminals 13%
WHOO yes finally finished with Frankenstein! I haven't disliked a book for a long time as much as I disliked this one. 
July 30: The Death Cure 50 pg's
Really feeling slumpy. But I am still loving The Death Cure.
July 31: The Death Cure 83 pg's Finished! 
Confessions of a Murder Suspect 265 pg's 
Loved the Death Cure! Was an amazing ending to a series that I didn't like that much. 
I don't want to put Confessions of a Murder Suspect down. Really wishing I had started reading it sooner. 

Challenges Completed 
The Death Cure by James Dashner = Sequel Book in a series,
On your shelf over a year (or the longest)
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley = Out of your comfort zone (genre, author, reviews, etc)
Confessions of a Murder Suspect  by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro = First book in a series ( I only got about 70% through this one.)

Total Challenges Completed: 3
Total Books Finished:
Total Pages Read:  806

I really struggled with this readathon sadly. I think it was because I had already done two in a row. So I think I am going to take a little bit of time away from readathons until the Casual Readathon later on in August. 
How did you end up doing this readathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....