Thursday, December 1, 2016

November Wrap-Up #Blogmas2k16


Happy first day of Blogmas! I can't believe blogmas is already here. It truly feels like 2016 has flown by and just been a complete mess if I'm honest. I am excited for December though as it is probably my favorite month of the year. The decorations everywhere just make everything feel bright and new and most people are a little nicer as well. But enough about that, lets get back to November. I was able to read 15 books! That's crazy to me and I was only able to do that because of NaNoReadMo16 which challenged me to read more every day and I was able to pass my goal of reading 2,500 pages. I think I read around 3,000. Now lets see what I read, reviewed and other posts I made in November.



Read

Finding It (Losing It, #3)Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)Last Seen LeavingThe SeasonRebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)When We CollidedDash & Lily's Book of DaresThe French ImpressionistUntil I BreakLet It SnowTell Me Three ThingsThe Education of Margot SanchezBroken PearlFirstsBlackhearts (Blackhearts, #1)

I have no idea why the pictures are so grainy. Sorry

Reviewed

The Homecoming by Stacie Ramey★ ★ ★★.5
Was a different take on what happens when tragedy happens to a family and ends up breaking them apart. Read my review here

Torn Away by Jennifer Brown ★ ★ ★★ ★
What happens when the family you've always know gets suddenly taken away. Read my review here

Seeking Mother by Kimberly Rae ★ ★ ★
Jasmina finally gets reunited with her mom. Read my review here

November 9 by Colleen Hoover ★ ★ ★
New Adult romance that was overhyped. Read my review here

I Was A Bitch by Emily Ruben★ ★.5
Amnesia makes her nice. Read my review here

And I Darken by Kiersten White ★ ★ ★★ ★
If Vlad had had a daughter. She would have been amazing. Read my review here

Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco★ ★ ★★ ★
Teenage girl takes on the task of finding the Ripper. Read my review here

Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley ★ ★ ★★ ★
When a teenager refuses to leave the house. Read my review here

The Tea Planters Wife by Dinah Jefferies ★ ★
India when the British still had control. Read my review here

Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng ★ ★ ★★
Family saga that deals with grief. Read my review here

Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig ★ ★ ★★ ★
The aftermath of what happens when a teenage girl goes missing. Read my review here

Until I Break by Kara Bietz ★ ★ ★
What leads up to a shooter breaking and shooting someone. Read my review here

When We Collided by Emery Lord ★ ★ ★
When loss brings new people into your life. Read my review here


Other Posts

Readathon: YearAThon Nov 7-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....